Imaging in Hawaii Practical and Clinical Education Course is organized by CME Science and will be held from Jul 23 - 26, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Kapalua, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18-22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management.
• Optimize Abdominal Imaging Methods.
• Describe the common challenges in interpreting whole body and brain PET/CT.
• Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
• Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Registration Fee||22 Jul,2018||USD 1295.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Registration Fee||22 Jul,2018||USD 1195.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Registration Fee||22 Jul,2018||USD 995.00|