Hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in Adults & Children: Clinical assessment and management is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Feb 28, 2018 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is those who want to expand their knowledge on the recognition, treatment and management of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
This course will provide participants with the opportunity to review and discuss the assessment treatment and management of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. This will be within a functional framework and based on the best of the latest evidence. The course will consider hypermobility in all groups including children, athletes, adults - including those with a late diagnosis and those with complex problems.
• Have an understanding of and be able to recognise the clinical presentation of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in children and adults
• Be able to implement an appropriate functional assessment based on the best of the current evidence base
• Be able to plan and implement a functional management plan for patients with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
• Acknowledge and be able to use strategies for dealing with both functional and behavioural issues
• Have knowledge of suitable evidence based out measures appropriate to dysfunction in Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.