Hormone Pellet Training and Therapies is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Mar 16, 2018 at Westin Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Conference Description :
This conference provides Comprehensive Hormone Pellet Therapies for Implantation, Diagnosis, and Therapeutic Considerations for your Anti Aging Services. Pellet Therapy has become the most sought-after mechanism for delivering the optimal levels and benefits achievable with Bio-Identical Hormone Therapies.
This conference has significantly changed the manner in which both men and women will age. Hormone Therapies and the ongoing advancements in Anti Aging Medicine continue to help improve the quality and the longevity of our lives. Pellet Implantation has consistently proven to be more effective than the oral, intramuscular, and topical modalities for hormone therapies as relates to a variety of conditions such as bone density, sexual dysfunction, psychiatric problems related to mood and cognition, renal and genito- urinary and vaginal complaints, female breast health, triglycerides and lipid panel, hormone ratios and metabolites. Empire Medical Training has created this course as an extension of the Anti Aging Module 1 & 2 program to allow for physicians to enjoy these in demand procedures related to hormone replacement.
The benefits of utilizing Pellet Therapy for physicians include:
• Proven Medically Beneficial Outcome for HRT patients
• Highly Profitable Subspecialty
• Very safe, simple to perform procedure
• Painless to the patient – in-office procedure
• No stitches needed, SteriStrip is used to bandage area of insertion.
• Entire procedure takes less than 11 minutes
• Pellets are dissolvable within a short period of time and can last up to 5 months in women and up to 6 months in men.
• Procedure needs to be repeated 3-4 times per year consistent with hormone levels and metabolism.
Conference Objectives are :
• Receive extensive training in the safe administration of pellets for men and women.
• Gain a full understanding of what pellets are, where to acquire pellets, medical instruments needed, insertion procedure, risks and complications.
• Receive reviews, clinical studies relating to, and the appropriate titration schedules for patients.
• Gain an In-depth understanding of the need for Testosterone and/or Estradiol for the treatment of a variety of chronic symptoms associated with aging.
• Understand the various legal and FDA requirements and guidelines relating to hormone replacement including ICD-10 codes for billing and reimbursement of these procedures.
• Learn the various protocols relating to testosterone deficiency for men and women, testing lab options, pellet options, and supplements that can be used to enhance these procedures.
• Gain understanding as to who is the proper candidate, how to integrate this new procedure as well as pricing and packaging options related to your practice.
• Understand how to generate a consistent new source of patients and revenue from integrating this subspecialty within your practice.
• Learn to market this new procedure as well as your Anti-Aging or Wellness practice including specific strategies relating to retail, packaging, and promotion of your practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $1499.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $1149.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|