Health Systems Management is organized by Galilee International Management Institute (GIMI) and will be held during Nov 14 - 27, 2018 at Galilee International Management Institute, Nahalal, Northern, Israel.
The target audience for this medical event is Hospital Directors and Officers, Government Officials, Medical Doctors, Health Administrators, Policy Makers, Health Organisation Directors.
• National health Insurance Reform
• Family Medicine: Base of the Health System
• Stress management and work attrition
• Workshop: Principles of management and effective management of resources
• Physicians’ duty for XXI Century- Decalogue of the Modern Physician
• Human resources management and financial management
• Dilemmas of medical technology acquisition in view of budget constraints
• Budget management in medical systems and hospitals
• Electronic medical records
• Project management
• Primary Care Clinics
• Secondary Care Clinics
• Tertiary care: Governmental and other Public Hospitals
• Hospital Information System
• Multiphasic Screening System (MSS) - Diagnostic center (MOR)
• MADA, Israeli National Emergency Medical Service
• Hospital Rehabilitation Center
• Voluntary rehabilitation equipment center
• Human Resources management
The curriculum and study tours are subject to change at the discretion of the administration.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||( 972 ) - 4 - 642 8888|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $2770.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|