Global Pain Clinician Summit 2018: Transforming How We Care for People with Pain is organized by Academy of Integrative Pain Management (AIPM) and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2018 at Joseph B. Martin Conference Center, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• The Current State of Pain Management.
• Tackling the Three-headed Monster: Chronic Pain, Opioid Use and Mental Health.
• Overcoming the Barriers to an Integrative Model of Care.
• New Evidence for Medical Marijuana.
• The Good and the Bad: How Digital Health is Transforming the Clinician-Patient Relationship.
• A Worldview on Integrative Pain Management.
• Saying Goodbye to Old Ways: Reinventing Your Pain Practice for the 21st Century.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(209) 533-9744|
August 31, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 599.00|
|AIPM Memeber Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 449.00|
|Conference Ticket + discounted AIPM membership Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 689.00|
The Inn At Longwood Medical,
342 Longwood Ave,
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America 02115,
The Verb Hotel,
1271 Boylston St,
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America 02215,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news