General Thoracic Surgery is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held during May 24 - 25, 2018 at Royal Sonesta Boston, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians and Physician Assistants who practice in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
The objective of this course is to provide an in-depth review of a wide range of topics in general thoracic surgery, with an emphasis on current principles of management and surgical techniques. The scope of the course will be detailed enough for current practitioners and broad enough to serve as an update in thoracic surgery. These sessions will deal with the specific management of challenging problems and cases in thoracic surgery. At the conclusion of the course, the participants will be able to apply practical information gained into their clinical practice.
Conference Objectives are :
• Diagnose, stage, and select proper management for patients presenting with complex medical conditions including lung cancer, esophageal cancer and thymic tumors.
• Determine when to use induction therapy appropriately.
• Perform the correct operation in a standardized manner.
• Diagnose and treat postoperative complications of common thoracic surgery problems including lung nodules and lung cancer, esophageal cancer, thymomas, airway problems, pleural space problems, and metastatic disease.
• Review the recent literature and incorporate relevant updates into practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(617) 384-8600|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician (MD/DO) Fee||23 May,2018||USD 500.00|
|Resident/Fellow Fee||23 May,2018||USD 300.00|
|Allied Health Professional / Other Fee||23 May,2018||USD 300.00|