Gallbladder in a day - 1 Day POCUS Course is organized by Ultrasound Training Solutions and will be held on May 04, 2018 at Ultrasound Training Solutions, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Abdominal Radiologists, Gastroenterologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 40 Category 1 points.
Course Description :
Our favourite accessory organ now comes in for some special attention in our Gallbladder in a day (GBUS) course. This focused course has been designed specifically to provide you with the skills and knowledge to gain confidence and accuracy in your scanning. Suitable for all candidates hands on time is the focus with a 1:3/2:3 ratio of time dedicated to theory/practical.
And if you are looking to gain recognition for your skills, this course meets ASUM CCPU requirements for the Gallbladder unit and can serve as a launching point for you achieving your credentials.
Conference Objectives are :
• Modify ultrasound system controls to attain basic practical proficiency in image optimisation to facilitate accurate diagnosis
• Demonstrate an understanding of the sonographic appearances of relevant anatomy, physiology and pathology
• Optimise colour and spectral Doppler, and understand the limitations of colour Doppler Identify abnormal gallbladder wall
• Identify gallstones, sludge and polyps and characteristics of the obstructed biliary tree Understand the limitations of ultrasound of the gallbladder
• Discuss the clinical role, practical applications and limitations of ultrasound assessment