EMBO Conference : From Functional Genomics to Systems Biology is organized by European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) and will be held during Nov 10 - 13, 2018 at EMBL Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Course Description :
The main objective of this conference is to bring people together from diverse disciplines to exchange ideas, promote cross-disciplinary collaborations and to form a synthesis of appropriate systems-level approaches. The meeting is therefore purposely broad to cover all aspects of genomics to systems biology, a unique combination that is highly appreciated by the participants.
This EMBO conference has therefore served as an important venue in helping to shape the field, or to be more precise to help generate a community of scientists that come from very diverse disciplines, each with the common goal to understand the systems level properties of their system of interest.
• Transcription, chromatin and nucleosomes
• 3D structure, epigenetics
• Post-transcriptional regulation and non-coding RNA
• Proteomics, protein-protein interaction networks, metabolites
• Genetic interaction networks
• Single cell variation, biological noise
• Systems Genetics, genotype to phenotype
• Human genome variation
• Data integration, Modelling and prediction
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+49 (0)6221 387 8797|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic - Registration Fee||04 Oct,2018||EUR 620.00|
|PhD Student - Registration Fee||04 Oct,2018||EUR 520.00|
|Industry - Registration Fee||04 Oct,2018||EUR 820.00|