Southern France River Cruise: Joint Medical/Dental Symposium is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Oct 21 - 28, 2018 at Uniworld S.S. Catherine, Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Cote d Azur, France.
The target audience for this medical event is Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Continuing Education Credit Hours.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Medical practitioners are currently faced with the challenges of both treating and preventing the ever-increasing incidence of chronic diseases in the US population. In addition, the need to adapt best practice models in the context of emerging healthcare reforms impacting patient care delivery and access to care is an important issue for all healthcare practitioners to address.
France has the highest level of satisfaction with their health care system among all European countries. Physicians have adapted best practices strategies in compliance with the French universal healthcare coverage model. Although cardiovascular disease and obesity related diabetes have become significant global health issues, the incidence of these diseases in the French population is among the lowest in the world. Now, more than ever, it is important for medical professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease. By design, this program offers opportunities for medical professionals to compare and contrast current best practices to provide quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting and gain a better understanding of emerging healthcare delivery models.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Organization of the French Healthcare System
• Sleep 101: Introduction to the Basics of Sleep Physiology
• Sleep Apnea – Snoring Isn’t Just Annoying: Overview of the Diagnosis, Physiology and Treatment of Sleep Apnea
• How to Live Younger, Longer: Overview of the Blue Zones of Longevity with Analysis of Common Characteristics of these Areas
• Dental Care in France: Overview and Emerging Issues
Our goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Allow medical/healthcare professionals to compare and contrast current best practices in medical/healthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting
• Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
• By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $695.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|