Foundations of Teaching and Learning Course is organized by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and will be held on Jul 12, 2018 at Armstrong Medical Education Building, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is General practitioners.
Course Overview :
The goal of the Foundations of Teaching and Learning course is to build the collective teaching capacity of healthcare educators in order to ensure teaching excellence and educator satisfaction in their teaching and learning roles.
Course Objectives :
• Describe three features of a supportive Learning Environment.
• Incorporate at least three adult learning principles into your teaching practice.
• List five important features of formative feedback.
• Implement two educational design strategies to enhance teaching in both lecture and small group settings.
• Employ strategies to motivate and empower learners in a variety of teaching settings.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|