2018 Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO) Fall Session is organized by Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO) and will be held from Nov 08 - 10, 2018 at Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This conference will provide an emphasis on multidisciplinary collaboration among all professional health care teams with dynamic educational tracks that focus on specific driven topics addressing the current and future changes in the landscape of cancer care.
The 2018 Fall meeting will center on the multi-disciplinary presentations and case studies in Neoadjuvant Breast Cancer, CLL, and Hereditary Genetics focusing on Prostate Cancer which include the collaboration of top clinicians, as well as up-to-date information on Healthcare Disparities. Additional sessions include information on hot topics in nursing, patient navigation, pharmacy, and administration.
Conference Objectives are:
Upon completion of the conference you will be able to:
• Discuss new treatment options of Neoadjuvant Breast Cancer, CLL, and Prostate Cancer giving the different perspectives of multi-disciplinary physicians.
• Learn the new innovations in hereditary genetics.
• Explain the importance of oral oncologics, medical marijuana, and revenue integrity for oncology pharmacists.
• Learn the effects of oncology care on cardiovascular health. Explain the importance of clinical trial options in a patient’s care plan.
• Learn strategies to better perform when having difficult conversations with coworkers and patients.
|Contact No.||:||(813) 677-0246|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non FLASCO Members - Registration fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 300.00|
|FLASCO Regular members - Registration fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 50.00|
|FLASCO Affiliate Members - Registration fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 50.00|
|FLASCO Associate Members - Registration fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 50.00|
|FLASCO Courtesy Members- Registration fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 250.00|