Fetal and Women's Imaging - Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound 2018
Fetal and Women's Imaging - Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB-GYN) Ultrasound is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Sep 21 - 23, 2018 at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians and sonographers in the fields of gynecologic and obstetric imaging, as well as residents in obstetrics and gynecology, or radiology, and fellows in maternal-fetal medicine. This course may also be valuable to family physicians practicing obstetrics, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants working in gynecology and obstetrics.
18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
19 Cognate Credits
ASRT approved for 21.75 Category A CE Credits for Sonographers and Technologists.
Course Objectives are:
• Improve skills in diagnosis of early pregnancy success and failure, stressing the concept of avoiding harm to desired pregnancies and evaluation of acute pain in the first trimester.
• Develop an anatomic strategy for the diagnosis of brain anomalies and discuss the diagnosis , associations, and follow up for mild lateral ventricle dilation.
• Incorporate current practice guidelines for cardiac evaluation with emphasis on optimizing views , detection of congenital heart disease, Doppler strategies, and evaluating arrhythmias.
• Distinguish between different types of fetal lung masses and understand different implications and treatment options for various disorders.
• Incorporate state-of- the-art practices in prenatal genetic screening and testing, including assessment of fetal anatomy at the time of nuchal translucency assessment.
• Introduce sonographers to unique easy-to- make models for practicing and teaching gynecologic ultrasound.
• Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for skeletal dysplasia, spine anomalies, abdominal wall defects, and gastrointestinal anomalies involving the fetus including post-natal evaluation and treatment of fetal skeletal dysplasia.
• Discuss updates and imaging recommendations in the evaluation and diagnosis of congenital infection.
Speakers:Roya Sohaey, MD, Mary E. Norton, MD
Time: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave
Seattle, Washington, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine