European Respiratory Society (ERS) Thoracic imaging Conference is organized by European Respiratory Society (ERS) and will be held during Oct 25 - 27, 2018 at H10 Marina Barcelona, Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who focus on the respiratory symptoms of patients, including respiratory physicians, and internal medicine specialists in general. Due to the multilevel approach, the course is appropriate for both clinicians with limited experience in imaging as well as those with advanced knowledge.
The aim of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of imaging of typical chest diseases. A broad spectrum of topics will be covered to enable participants to independently perform image interpretation. The course will include plenary sessions of lectures with question and answer sessions, interactive workshops and case discussion sessions.
• Chest radiograph & (HR)CT: technical aspects and interpretation, reduced lung density
• Infection: ground glass and airspace opacities
• Small and large airway diseases (including CF)
• Interstitial lung disease
• Immunocompromised patient
• Semiology of the diaphragm, mediastinum, left ventricle and aorta
• Semiology of the PA, right ventricle
• Congenital lung parenchymal and thoracic lesions
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify which imaging modality will best answer the clinical situation
• Differentiate typical findings on chest radiograph and (HR)CT
• Analyse and recognise patterns of interstitial lung diseases
• Identify typical characteristics of pneumoconiosis patients
• Recognise the best practice to work with immunocompromised patients
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 21 213 01 01|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-ERS Members Early Fee||15 Jul,2018||EUR 650.00|
|Non-ERS Members Conference Fee||24 Oct,2018||EUR 700.00|
|Industry (ERS Members & Non Members) Early Fee||15 Jul,2018||EUR 1050.00|
|Industry (ERS Members & Non Members) Conference Fee||24 Oct,2018||EUR 1100.00|
|ERS Members Early Fee||15 Jul,2018||EUR 550.00|
|ERS Members Conference Fee||24 Oct,2018||EUR 600.00|
|Early Cancer ERS Members Early Fee||15 Jul,2018||EUR 450.00|
|Early Cancer ERS Members Conference Fee||24 Oct,2018||EUR 500.00|