European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) Course on Localization Techniques for Guided Breast Cancer Surgery is organized by European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) and will be held from Nov 23 - 24, 2018 at University of Navarra Clinic, Madrid, Spain.
The target audience for this medical event is Trainees in breast surgery, surgical oncology, General surgery residents with breast interest, Residents in breast surgery, surgical oncology, Specialists breast surgeons, Gynecologists with breast interest or with breast sub-specialty
The Aim of the conference is with a faculty of well-known experts from European centres of excellence for intraoperative guided breast surgery (including intraoperative ultrasound and magnetic markers guided surgery), this course intends to address and explore a variety of topics, from principles, indications, surgical planning and decision making to operative techniques and complication management.
By enhancing your knowledge in guided breast cancer surgery you will be able to extend the indications of breast conservation and significantly improve your patients'oncological and aesthetic outcomes, achieving high patient satisfaction.
The conference will provide a practical, workshop-based approach to advance expertise and clinical competency for surgeons who use ultrasound and ultrasound-guided procedures and other types of guidance as magnetic markers in their practice.
• The basics and principles of breast and axillary ultrasound
• The basics and magnetic markers and ferromagnetic devices
• Recognize normal and abnormal variation in breast ultrasound examination
• Use of breast and axillary US
• Demonstrate ultrasound-guided interventional procedures on breast phantoms
• Placement of clips (magnetic and US visible) under US guidance
• Intraoperative ultrasound and magnetic seed breast guided surgery in the adjuvant and neoadjuvant setting
• Targeted axillary dissection-sentinel node post-noeaduvant treatment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||32 2 537 31 06|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Fee||22 Nov,2018||EUR 675.00|
|ESSO Member Fee||22 Nov,2018||EUR 525.00|