Essentials of Oncology, Solid Organ and Blood/Marrow Transplant Management for the Health Care Team is organized by OptumHealth Education and will be held during Apr 16 - 17, 2018 at The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort), Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The target audience for this medical event is Case Managers, Managed Care Nurses, Medical Directors, Nurses/Oncology Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Physicians/PAs, Social Workers, Transplant Nurses, Transplant/Hematopoietic Transplant Coordinators, Medical Management Staff, Reinsurance Managers, Utilization Review Staff.
Conference Description :
During this two-day event you will learn through thought-provoking presentations about advances, trends and updates within these fields including: pre- and posttransplant management, pharmaceuticals, the national policy on organ allocation, and ethical issues. You will also discover the latest guidelines and future applications in transplantation and cancer care, as well as current and emerging strategies to adapt standards and best practices to optimize patient care and outcomes.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe changes in the national policy on organ allocation and understand how these changes impact transplant access and organ availability;
• Recognize the role of immunosuppressive agents in transplantation;
• Discuss standards of care, the latest guidelines and future applications in lung, heart, and kidney transplantation, as well as in the use of mechanical circulatory assist devices;
• Explore ethical issues in organ and blood/marrow transplantation;
• Summarize tolerance induction in kidney transplantation;
• Identify therapeutic strategies to optimize the management of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and in the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma;
• State current and emerging strategies to advance the standard of care for patients with graft-versus-host disease;
• Determine the impact of a timely referral for blood and marrow transplantation on patient and transplant outcomes; and
• Explore advances in chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell immunotherapy for the treatment of malignant disease and the role of precision medicine in cancer care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 847-2050|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Attendee Medical Science Liaison - Early Fee||23 Mar,2018||USD 520.00|
|Attendee Medical Science Liaison - Conference Fee||15 Apr,2018||USD 620.00|
|Attendee Medical Science Liaison - On site Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 720.00|
|Attendee General - Early Fee||23 Mar,2018||USD 260.00|
|Attendee General - Conference Fee||15 Apr,2018||USD 310.00|
|Attendee General - On site Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 360.00|