ERIC (The Children’s Bowel & Bladder Charity) Healthy Bladders and Bowels Conference is organized by ERIC (The Children’s Bowel & Bladder Charity) and will be held on Feb 21, 2018 at Renewal Conference Centre, Solihull, England, United Kingdom.
Conference Description :
This seminar looks at how the bladder and bowel should work and what to do when things go wrong. It includes management of constipation, daytime wetting and general continence promotion.
Conference Objectives are :
• To develop understanding of promotion of healthy bladders and bowels in children
• To increase knowledge of up-to-date facts on childhood bowel and bladder problems
• To increase confidence in managing these conditions in the community
• To provide an understanding of NICE Guidance on Idiopathic Constipation in Children and Young People and the impact that this may have on services
• To establish areas where further learning and/or experience is needed.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||0117 301 2102|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee (credit card payments)||20 Feb,2018||USD 155.00|
|Course Fee (cheque and invoice payments)||20 Feb,2018||USD 165.00|