Endoscopy in Reproductive Medicine Course is organized by European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and will be held from Nov 28 - 30, 2018 at ID TRUST Medical, Leuven, Brussel, Belgium.
The target audience for this medical event is specialists with an interest in endoscopy and endoscopic reproductive surgery. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21.00 European CME credits (ECMECs).
Conference Description :
This course focuses on the importance of endoscopic diagnosis and surgery in reproductive medicine. It consists of three main parts:
• Demonstration and education: two sessions with interactive live surgery from experts demonstrating procedures for reproductive health
• Hands-on training: laparoscopic skills and suturing
• Theory: lectures on the most important topics in reproductive endoscopy (diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, transvaginal laparoscopy, operative endoscopy for myomectomy, endometriosis, reproductive surgery related to ART)
This course aims to:
• Provide an understanding of the role of endoscopic diagnosis in reproductive medicine
• Improve participants’ laparoscopic skills and suturing techniques
• Provide insight into applications during surgery
Educational methods :
• Case presentations
• Case discussions
• Live surgery demonstrations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+32 (0)489 269 969
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-members of ESHRE - Early Fee||28 Oct,2018||EUR 1000.00|
|Non-members of ESHRE - Late Fee||27 Nov,2018||EUR 1100.00|
|Members of ESHRE - Early Fee||28 Oct,2018||EUR 800.00|
|Members of ESHRE - Late Fee||27 Nov,2018||EUR 900.00|