EDGE Endourology and Enucleation Symposium 2018
EDGE Endourology and Enucleation Symposium is organized by Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) and will be held during Jan 19 - 20, 2018 at Mayo Clinic-Scottsdale Campus-Center for Procedural innovation, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is urologists, doctors of osteopathic, residents and fellows in urology. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
It will focus on the management of Urolithiasis and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and the use of holmium Lasers in Urology.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the exhibitor documents on our website.
This course is designed to give the background on the latest techniques and technology surrounding Endourology and the use of holmium lasers in urology for the management of various diseases. The course structure will include didactics, video surgical demonstrations and hands-on training with the latest equipment so that learners have the ability to work one on one with experts to familiarize themselves with the techniques and capabilities presented to them.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Recognize and describe the safety parameters associated with using lasers in urology for kidney stones and benign prostatic hyperplasia
• Give examples of the use of lasers and their effects as a mechanism of action on tissue and kidney stones
• Analyze the equipment, techniques and detect potential complications for holmium enucleation and ablation of the prostate
• Differentiate the equipment and techniques and distinguish potential complications of lasers in ureteroscopy for stone removal
• Internalize the various procedures for safely performing percutaneous nephrolithotomy and be able to recognize and treat the associated complications.
The course structure will include:
• Didactic Lectures
• Video Surgical Demonstrations
• Hands-on training with the latest equipment and work one on one with experts
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(480) 301-4580,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $725.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $650.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Nov 07, 2017|