Acute Deteriorating Patient Seminar is organized by ECT4Health and will be held during Mar 22 - 23, 2018 at Cairns, Queensland, Australia. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 13.00 CPD Credits.
The ECT4Health Acute Deteriorating Patient Seminar is a two day program which overviews the assessment and management of patients with a range of presentations that represent acute deterioration. Throughout the Acute Deteriorating Patient Seminar we discuss physiology, assessment and management of patients with surgical and medical problems. It is inevitable that we care for people who deteriorate, nurses need to be a step ahead and recognise the subtle signs of deterioration. This course seminar is jam packed full of so much that you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
Conference Objectives are :
• Patient assessment – in trauma
• Sepsis and fever recognition
• Hypoxia and respiratory failure, asthma and pneumonia
• Altered levels of conscious, GCS, hypoglycaemia and strokes
• Shock and the different types, and management
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.