Dundee Institute for Healthcare Simulation University of Dundee Interview Practice Sessions for Surgery 2018
Dundee Institute for Healthcare Simulation University of Dundee Interview Practice Sessions for Surgery is organized by Dundee Institute for Healthcare Simulation University of Dundee and would be held during Feb 22 - 23, 2018 at Cuschieri Skills Centre, Dundee City, Scotland, United Kingdom.
This is an intensive 2-day course, designed to prepare applicants for the annual JCST ST3 National Selection for General and Vascular Surgery. The course is designed and run by surgical registrars, all of whom have first-hand experience with the current selection format. The delegate to tutor ratio is 1:1.
Conference Objectives are :
• Very well organised course
• The fact that you had individual technical skill stations as well is highly commendable
• All faculty members were approachable and keen to advice on any topics
• Excellent 2nd day with practice scenarios
• Useful to know which aspects to work on
• Very useful feedback
• Very knowledgeable
• Good OSCE stations
• Plenty of practice
• Minimal lecture work
• Faculty experience
• A must attend!
• Intense but I learned a huge amount
• Venue accessible and good
• Feedback on clinical management and leadership station
• Excellent practice scenarios
• Excellent faculty, approachable and friendly Great scenarios
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0)1382 383300,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Registration - Fee||21 Feb,2018||GBP 690.00|