Diagnostics Summit Asia 2018 is organized by Select Biosciences Limited and will be held from Nov 05 - 06, 2018 at Amba Taipei Songshan, Taipei, Taiwan.
This Summit brings together researchers from across Asia/Pacific, US and Europe to focus on the emerging topics, themes, technologies and application areas in the various diagnostics arenas.
Topics addressed focus on point-of-care diagnostics, rapid and low-cost diagnostics for deployment worldwide, liquid biopsies for cancer and the development of immunoassays for various analyte classes of relevance in diagnostics.
In addition to scientific invited presentations, technology spotlight presentations from companies, a poster session will highlight late-breaking technologies and exhibitors will focus on products and services in this fast-evolving field.
• Circulating Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) and Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs): Circulating Biomarkers for Cancer
• Early Cancer Detection
• Extracellular Nucleic Acids in the Circulation: Circulating Free DNA, Extracellular RNAs and Circulating microRNAs/Long Non-Coding RNAs
• Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases such as Ebola and Zika
• Liquid Biopsies for Cancer/Oncology
• Liquid Biopsies for Cardiovascular Disease
• Low-Cost POC Devices for Deployment Worldwide
• Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||44 0 1787 315110
October 31, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Delegate Early Registration Pricing fee||31 Aug,2018||USD 600.00|
|Industry or Gov't Delegate Early Registration Pricing fee||31 Aug,2018||USD 999.00|
|Students or Academic PostDocs Registration Pricing||04 Nov,2018||USD 349.00|