Diagnostic and Interventional Upper GI Endoscopy Course (Oct 29 - 31, 2018)
Diagnostic and Interventional Upper GI Endoscopy Course is organized by Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST) and will be held from Oct 29 - 31, 2018 at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The target audience for this medical event is Surgical and Gastroenterological Residents, Young physicians entering into the field of GI Endoscopy, Surgeons practicing GI surgery who wants to start basic diagnostic and interventional Upper GI endoscopy in their day to day practice, Surgeons and Physicians who want to pursue GI endoscopy as their future career, Surgeons who are already performing GI endoscopy but want to expand their skills to do further interventional procedures.
• To understand the mechanics and parts of flexible video endoscope
• To learn how to set up your Endoscopy Unit
• To master the proper technique of performing a safe and effective Upper GI endoscopic examination
• To know how to handle and disinfect video endoscopes
• To learn how to interpret various pathologies of the Upper GI tract
• To learn the proper indications and contraindications of doing an Upper GI endoscopy
• To learn the basic interventional endoscopic procedures like biopsy, injection, band ligation, polypectomy and dilatation which surgeons can perform in their day to day practice
• To know about what complications can arise due to endoscopic procedures and how to prevent them
• To learn about sedation methods required for performing endoscopy
• To learn how to generate standardized endoscopy reports using proper terminology
• To learn all about documentation, image grabbing and video editing
• Lectures by expert faculty
• Supervised hands-on training on Upper GI Flexible Endoscopy on the state of the art latest computerized simulators
• Supervised extensive hands-on training in the animal tissue laboratory
• Exposure to the various accessories used for Upper GI endoscopic procedures
• Clinical experience of an Upper GI Flexible Endoscopy at BIDS (Baldota Institute of Digestive Sciences), Global Hospital
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+91 22 61012000
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||28 Oct,2018||INR 31000.00|
|Resident Fee||28 Oct,2018||INR 23500.00|