Dermatology for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 28 - 30, 2018 at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discriminate the diagnostic principles and treatment options for dermatitis, papulosquamous diseases, as well as viral, fungal and bacterial infections
• Describe the step-wise approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acne and acneiform eruptions
• Identify cutaneous findings that serve as surrogates of internal diseases
• Differentiate benign and malignant skin tumors and employ appropriate interoffice procedures
• Review basic skin surgeries typically conducted in the primary care office
• List strategies for prevention of skin cancer and aging
• Discuss principles of topical therapy including proper application, different topical bases, and over-the-counter alternatives
• Identify, diagnose, and treat common cutaneous drug eruptions.
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $795.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|