Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency Course is organized by Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and will be held from Oct 18, 2018 - Apr 13, 2019 at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is for dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 70 CE Credit Hours.
This Course is divided into three modules, each consisting of three days of lectures, workshops, and inter-module guided learning. This allows participants to incorporate their learning into their clinical practice as they progress.
• Module I will be held from Oct 18 - 20, 2018
• Module II will be held from Jan 10 - 12, 2019
• Module III will be held from Apr 11 - 13, 2019
• Develop a deeper understanding of sleep, the physiology of sleep, chronobiology (circadian rhythms), breathing and non-breathing related sleep disorders, sleep-related movement disorders, upper airway resistance syndrome, adult and pediatric obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), and the health consequences of sleep deficiency
• Understand the interrelationship between TMD and sleep
• Develop proper examination principles and bite registration techniques
• Learn how to get started screening, evaluating, referring, and managing OSA patients
• Obtain an unbiased review of oral appliances for the management of OSA and review appliance selection criteria
• Practice bite registration techniques for OSA oral appliance therapy
• Gain experience using several different custom-fabricated oral appliances with a hands-on appliance fitting and adjustments workshops
• Participants will learn how to incorporate dental sleep medicine into their practice, including working with sleep laboratories, and medico-legal issues related to dental sleep medicine practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 617-636-6828
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $9000.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|