Current Views on Managing Traumatic Dental Injuries in Children: Pediatric Trauma is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held on Mar 17, 2018 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Pediatric Dentists, Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CDE Credits.
Trauma to the oral region occurs frequently in children and these emergency situations present a challenge to clinicians. Facial trauma can also have significant negative functional, esthetic, and psychological effects on children. This course will be a fast paced and exciting evidence-based clinical presentation of the different techniques available to manage dental trauma in young patients.
• Patient Factors: behavior guidance, developmental issues
• Parental Factors: Psychosocial, financial
• Dentist Factors: schedule interruption, knowledge and experience
• Different types of dental injuries on primary and young permanent teeth:
– Uncomplicated crown fracture
– Complicated crown facture
– Crown-Root fracture
– Root Fracture
– Lateral Luxation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(310) 206-8388,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||16 Mar,2018||USD 410.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Early Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 369.00|