Crown Lengthening Seminar is organized by Perio Institute and will be held on Nov 10, 2018 at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CE hours.
See evidence-based solutions for many of the practical issues that you face on a daily basis, then learn to predictably and effectively manage these issues. This one-day workshop will show how to solve these problems. It will also ensure that you are current in your treatment planning choices.
The procedures that you learn and perform during this crown lengthening seminar will empower you to deal with:
• Cusps fractured below the gingiva: Evaluate methods to determine the best solution. Is it lasers, extraction, extrusion, or crown lengthening?
• Preps under the gingiva and not getting good impressions: Discover the methods available to solve those issues.
• Planning esthetic restorations in the anterior and faced with uneven tissue, or a "gummy smile": Learn how best to manage the excess tissue and achieve superior esthetic results.
This workshop is suitable for clinicians with or without surgical experience. We have designed it to provide you with all the principles of hard and soft tissue surgery necessary to plan and carry out actual crown lengthening procedures, or else enough information to enhance your understanding should you choose to refer it out. Participants will see the indications and benefits of these procedures and how they improve dental health, produce better restorative results.
Learning objectives :
• Understand the requirements for Esthetic Crown Lengthening to correct uneven, or excessive, gingival display levels.
• Learn to make predictable, hassle-free impressions, and eliminate remakes EVERY time, which will improve your profitability.
• See how Functional Crown Lengthening will solve issues of preps being too far under the gingiva, and the development of sensitive or inflamed tissue around restorations.
• Our goal is, that after reviewing the scientific information, plus doing the hands-on exercises, for you to have the confidence to better diagnose the issues related to crown lengthening, and to do some of the surgical procedures if you chose.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 327-3746|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $695.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|