Crestal Approach Sinus Lift w/ Live Surgery - Miami, FL
Crestal Approach Sinus Lift w/ Live Surgery is organized by Advanced Dental Implant Research and Education Center (AIC) and will be held from Jul 13 - 14, 2018 at Plantation, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CE Credits.
Conference Description :
The crestal approach to sinus lift surgery, or CAS, is a less invasive technique than traditional approaches of elevating the sinus membrane for dental implant placement in the maxillary region. Our unique approach to this surgery further minimizes the chance of sinus perforation, providing the safest and most comfortable option for your patient.
This course offers the opportunity to perform your first sinus lift on your own patient under the supervision of an experienced Course Director. This course is intended for dentists who have prior experience placing dental implants and are looking to take on more advanced cases. Lecture and participation credits will be awarded upon course completion.
• Day One: July 13, 2018.
• Day Two: July 14, 2018.
Conference Objectives are :
• Choose treatment options based on proficiency in the anatomy of the sinus.
• Explain the advantages and limitations of using the crestal approach.
• Design an appropriate surgical plan for more advanced implant cases through knowledge of the concepts of a crestal approach sinus lift.
• Diagnose a narrow or insufficient maxillary ridge by using grafting techniques to create volume.
• Analyze different types of bone grafting material and choose the best option for the case type.
• Elevate surgical skills through practice on sinus model.
• Apply these skills by performing a crestal sinus lift on your own patient.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||12 Jul,2018||USD 2500.00|