Cosmetic Laser Training Courses & Certification is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held during Apr 07 - 08, 2018 at The Platinum, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
Conference Description :
Receive hands-on cosmetic laser instruction from only the top tier manufacturers and understand the limitations, pros and cons, and additional skin conditions that can be treated by Hair Removal Lasers, YAG Lasers, and IPL/Photofacial for face rejuvenation.
This 2-Day, intensive, hands-on Cosmetic Laser Training will give a comprehensive overview of how Cosmetic Lasers and IPL function, including the physics of lasers/IPL. With our laser therapy courses, you will fully grasp all types of cosmetic lasers, their pros and cons, and other types of conditions each laser can treat affectively.
Learn which aesthetic lasers are right for your practice, understand what laser technologies are successful, and gain invaluable knowledge regarding the resale value of your investment as compared to second-tier manufacturers / distributors of aesthetic lasers. We are only showcasing the top manufacturers with proven technologies that guarantee results in an independent, unbiased setting. Empire Medical has no associations with any of the manufacturers presented at this program (unlike other training companies). We also discuss the different options in obtaining these aesthetic lasers, including lease options and pre-owned equipment scenarios. EMT has no associations with any of the manufacturers presented at this program (unlike other training companies). We also discuss the different options in obtaining these aesthetic lasers, including lease options and pre-owned equipment scenarios.
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand and evaluate the patient with Aesthetic requests.
○ Learn essential physiology and anatomy of unique skin types of patients.
○ Understand and determine which types of treatments and/or will create the desired results.
○ Learn to communicate with patients and determine client expectations.
• Receive a practical understanding of Laser Physics and Laser Safety.
○ Learn laser safety guidelines to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local ordinances.
○ Understand the hazards of lasers and how to avoid them.
○ Learn the different delivery mechanisms associated with laser treatments.
○ Learn laser protocols and perform laser hair removal, skin tightening, photofacial, venous treatments, tattoo removal, acne treatments, and skin ablation techniques.
• Understand how to receive results for your patients – not just treatments!
• Learn and understand the newer multi-platform solutions for IPL and lasers. Gain knowledge of the shortcomings, benefits, and “need to know” in purchasing and in configuration for your laser services to be offered.
• Understand the various benefits and shortcomings of purchasing “new” lasers versus used and refurbished machines and how to purchase them to get the best price and value added to your system.
• Marketing your Cosmetic Laser Offerings:
○ How to start up and market internally and externally cosmetic laser procedures.
○ Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth.
○ How to price each specific treatment and provide package solutions/options.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.