Cosmetic Hands-On Sclerotherapy Vein Treatments and Injection Techniques is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Feb 23, 2018 at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Dwtn), Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is health care practitioners involved in the care of patients with Aesthetic requests. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Our comprehensive sclerotherapy training will take you from the prospective patient through the consultation process as well as teach you the latest techniques and protocols used today.
During our Sclerotherapy training program, we spend quite a bit of time teaching you the "Pearls" of Sclerotherapy. Learning to perfect your techniques in sclerotherapy requires more than just a thorough understanding of how to perform these techniques but also hands-on training. A significant portion of the training involves practicing injection techniques on "live patients" so that you feel comfortable when leaving the program. These "Pearls" are also part of our video series demonstrating the procedures and are the result of years of experience in aesthetics and providing this information to you which is imperative to your sclerotherapy training.
Attendees will receive thorough instruction in all areas of sclerotherapy and includes the latest and most common injection techniques, medical protocols, and sclerosing detergents (i.e. Asclera, STS, Chromated Glycerin). Additionally, you will receive a complete presentation of the latest laser solutions to common vein problems. Learn how to evaluate the patient from both a medical and an aesthetic perspective learning how to safely administer sclerotherapy to patients. Venous anatomy and pathophysiology, techniques, complications, contraindications, as well as the developed standard of care are covered in detail throughout. There will be Hands-On procedures with patient demonstrations and small group sizes are common to help facilitate the learning process.
By attending the Sclerotherapy & Laser Solutions Training you will learn to effectively integrate and safely administer sclerotherapy into your medical practice, which will benefit patients from both a medical and cosmetic perspective. Learning to perform sclerotherapy provides an effective way to help patients, while adding another significant income to your practice through these cash basis procedures. These procedures can be conducted by yourself or other trained healthcare professionals (i.e. nurse, nurse practitioner) within your office setting and allow for new aesthetic services to offer to your patients.
Course Objectives are:
• Learn to thoroughly evaluate the potential patient with aesthetic and/or medical requests
• Understand the FDA Approved medicines for the sclerosing of both reticular veins and telangiectasias.
• Become proficient in aesthetic Sclerotherapy techniques- needle and laser light solutions available.
• Gain the technical skills to perform the various Sclerotherapy procedures through Hands-On training.
• Learn the medical protocols to treat reflux in leg veins using injection sclerotherapy, and the various laser options and/or intense pulsed light therapies used for facial veins and leg veins.
• Understand when to perform specific diagnostic studies and the importance of ultrasound, vein mapping, and other non-invasive studies as it relates to patients indicated with venous insufficiency or incompetence.
• Learn the importance of post-treatment compression for the destruction of reticular veins as well as patient comfort.
• Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth through patient referrals, website marketing opportunities, and marketing to your present patient base.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|