Core II - Orthotic Maintenance, Adjustment and Principles of Reconstruction is organized by LVI Global and will be held during Feb 26 - 28, 2018 at LVI Main Campus, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.5 CE Credits.
Course Description :
Core II is designed to be a life-changing, aesthetic treatment program with hands-on, personal experience in the management of a Physiologic Orthotic. This intense, hands-on program concentrates on developing a critical eye for aesthetic excellence as well as completing the diagnostic foundation to help patients enjoy a life free of pain and physiologic compromises.
This course includes comprehensive training, practical occlusion concepts, creating a positive philosophical attitude and effective case acceptance principles and appropriate risk management procedures. In this program, you have the opportunity to ‘pre-prep’ a case from your office. Together with the attendees you will discuss cases being treated at home as well as cover the wide variety of different preparation designs and considerations.
Course Objectives are :
• Discuss case treatment plans and options with their patient.
• Determine appropriate occlusal care for the patient.
• Develop a critical eye for aesthetic restorations.
• Discuss the need for a patient centered practice.
• Discuss soft tissue recontouring planning principles.
• Utilize instant orthodontics.
• Develop a good plan for the aesthetic based practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.