Contemporary Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT) of the Baby and Young Child is organized by Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association (NDTA) and will be held during Mar 22 - 24, 2018 at St. Mary's Medical Center, West Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is PTs, OTs, and SLPs of all levels of therapist experience. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.75 Continuing Education Hours.
Course Description :
Gain skills in how to assess and treat babies from birth to 3 years of age with known or suspected neuromotor impairments. An emphasis is placed on the practical application of treatment strategies to gain meaningful functional outcomes appropriate for this age group, and how to incorporate therapeutic strategies into family life.
Course Objectives are :
• Identify sensorimotor issues specifically related to infants.
• Apply current research findings to increase effectiveness of intervention.
• Analyze gross motor, fine motor, and respiratory components and development.
• Incorporate findings of an observational assessment into treatment.
• Develop treatment strategies for the infant and toddler.
• Identify appropriate adaptive equipment for the 0- to 3-year old.
• Discuss family factors and identify practical home program ideas.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.