CSH Nuclear Organization and Function is organized by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSH) and will be held during May 01 - 05, 2018 at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York, United States of America.
You are cordially invited to participate in the tenth meeting on Nuclear Organization and Function, which will be held at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. The meeting will begin on the evening of Tuesday, May 1, 2018, and will conclude with lunch on Saturday, May 5. The specific goal for this meeting is to bring together cellular and molecular biologists to discuss recent advances in the spatial and temporal aspects of nuclear structure/function.
• The Nuclear Membrane & Nuclear Lamina
• Chromatin Organization
• Emerging Technologies to Explore Genome Organization
• Gene Expression & Transcription
• Nucleocytoplasmic Transport and Nuclear Pore Complexes
• Nuclear RNAs and Nuclear Bodies
• Nuclear Function in Differentiation and Development
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(516) 367-8346|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|