CME Away 7-Night Eastern Caribbean CME Cruise is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from Dec 30, 2018 - Jan 06, 2019 at 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is family physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals.
The aim is to provide evidence-based material, as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s own medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to assist the faculty with the development of their presentations.
Dr Carol Joyce
• Thyroid Function Testing – How, When, Why?
• Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules
• Pituitary and Adrenal Diseases – What Do You Really Need To Know?
• Update in PCOS
• What In the World Should We Be Eating?
• What’s New in Type 2?
• Demystifying Insulin
• Endocrine Jeopardy
Dr Vu Kiet Tran
• Simplified Approach to Syncope
• ECGs in Syncope
• How Metacognition Can Save Your Next Patient
• Stroke Mimics
• Interventions We Should Abandon in the ED
• Fatal Rashes You Cannot Miss
• Not All Red and Hot Rash is Cellulitis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|FP Conference Tuition Standard Fee||29 Dec,2018||USD 1195.00|
|Specialist Conference Tuition Standard Fee||29 Dec,2018||USD 1195.00|
|Resident, Retired, NP, RN, PA, Other Conference Tuition Standard Fee||29 Dec,2018||USD 995.00|