Clinical Oncology Update - Onkologia is organized by European School of Oncology (ESO) and would be held during Oct 30 - 31, 2018 at Krakow, Malopolskie, Poland. The target audience for this medical event for in-training oncologists.
Conference Description :
This conference will offer plenary lectures delivered by the leading experts in the field, focusing on the state-of-the-art therapies and concluding with take-home messages. Lectures will cover the current standards of modern oncology, with special attention to practical aspects of effective cancer treatment. Multidisciplinary interactive sessions will be opened also for non-oncologists dealing with cancer patients (radiologists, pathologists, general practitioners, etc.). The conference will be held in English and further languages, for which simultaneous translation in English will be provided. European experts in oncology, invited jointly by ESO and Medycyna Praktyczna, will deliver lectures on practical clinical issues, including management of patients with gastrointestinal malignancies (including liver), current strategies in gynaecological oncology and advanced lung cancer, management of breast cancer (including novel therapeutic options), treatment of urinary tract malignancies, skin malignancies and oncological emergencies.
Main Topics :
• Lung cancer
• Breast cancer (including disseminated disease)
• Melanoma and other skin malignancies
• Gastro-intestinal malignancies (including liver)
• Gynaecological malignancies
• Treatment-related toxicities
Conference Objectives are :
• Update on the most important advances in the field of gastrointestinal malignancies (including liver), breast cancer, melanoma, gynecological malignancies and lung cancer
• Improve the skills and knowledge on practical clinical issues, such as management of common treatment-related toxicities, nausea and vomiting prophylaxis, cancer emergencies and specific problems with immunotherapies
|Contact No. :||+48 12 2934279|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|