Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) Certification Review is organized by Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC) and will be held on Feb 16, 2018 at Mountain Area Health Education Center, Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, Physicians, PAs, Simulation Center Directors, and other educators involved in simulation. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
CHSE certification is for educators in healthcare simulation who:
• Are involved in delivering, overseeing or administering healthcare related simulation education interventions.
• Have focused simulation expertise on learners in undergraduate, graduate, allied health or healthcare practitioners.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Have used simulation in healthcare education, research or administration continuously over two years.
This CHSE certification review will review the theoretical and practical realms of various simulation techniques, discuss strategies and challenges with simulation, and focus on the five knowledge domains essential to healthcare simulation education:
• Educate and Assess Learners Using Simulation.
• Display Professional Values and Capabilities.
• Demonstrate Knowledge of Simulation Principles, Practice and Methodology.
• Manage Overall Simulation Resources and Environments.
• Engage in Scholarly Activities.
Course Objectives are :
• Discuss key topics which are examined during the simulation certification exam.
• Enable nurses and educators to successfully pass the certification examination.
• Discuss strategies and challenges with simulation.
|Contact No.||:||(828) 257-4400|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||09 Feb,2018||USD 295.00|
|Conference Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 310.00|