Cardiovascular Conference at Snowmass is organized by American College of Cardiology (ACC) Foundation and will be held during Jan 13 - 17, 2018 at The Westin Snowmass Resort, Pitkin, Colorado, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is cardiovascular specialists. Primary care physicians, Fellows in Training, physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, nurses in cardiology and other medical professionals interested in general cardiology management will also find this course of value.
Conference Objectives are:
The overall goal of this course is to increase learners’ knowledge to critically evaluate the latest approaches to CV patient care that have occurred within the last two years and incorporate them into their practice.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
• Employ practical, evidence-based strategies to address lipid and hypertension management concerns in the CVD patient
• Discuss the newer concepts in the treatment of valvular heart disease
• Describe current treatment strategies in the investigation and management of coronary artery disease
• Analyze new approaches to the diagnosis and management of for heart failure including the recently updated ACC/AHA Heart Failure Guidelines.
• Identify best practices for the management of patients with atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 253-4636,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1452.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|