Cardiology & Pulmonology for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 06 - 09, 2018 at Atlantis Bahamas, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Learning Objectives :
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe current diagnostic approaches to hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, ACS and CAD
• Implement treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, ACS and CAD
• Identify the pathophysiology and diagnostic approach of asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Design treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Discuss systemic consequences and counseling strategies, as well as available treatment options for sleep apnea, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
• Perform a range of pulmonary diagnostics and be better prepared to handle pulmonary nodules and lung cancer
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-421-3756
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1095.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Oct 06, 2018|