International Istanbul Breast Cancer Conference - BREASTANBUL 2018
3rd International Istanbul Breast Cancer Conference - BREASTANBUL 2018 is organized by Senaturk, Acibadem University, Europa Donna - The European Breast Cancer Coalition and will be held during Oct 11 - 13, 2018 at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Levent, Istanbul, Turkey.
BREASTANBUL is the new brand of the multidisciplinary meeting, focusing exclusively on breast cancer and bringing together all related disciplines to discover and discuss the latest research, with the goal of strengthening collaborative treatment approaches and enhancing patient care.
The ongoing research related to the clinical management of breast cancer around the world requires international experts to meet, exchange knowledge and experience, focusing on multidisciplinary aspects of treatment.
In this cosmopolitan city where two continents meet, all important international stakeholders will get together to update each other on the latest research and techniques during interactive sessions. There will be plenty of opportunity to maintain a network with each other in a pleasant environment so that you could take a break from the intensive work environment and enjoy meeting your colleagues that you have not seen for a long time.
Main Topics :
• Clinical Implications Of Genetic Susceptibility: Counting The Risk.
• Innovative Imaging Modalities: Today and Future.
• Minimal Invasive Breast Procedures: Is Surgery Being Replaced By Ablation Techniques.
• Personalized Screening: Path To Targeted Detection.
• Unsettled Issues In Surgery And Radiation Treatment Of Early Disease.
• Avoiding Unnecessary Treatment: Is It Always A Rational Approach.
• Improving Breast Reconstruction: Will There Be A Season’s Final?
• Oncoplastic Breast Surgery: A Combination of Technical Feasibility & Surgical Ability
• Lymphedema: First Prevention But What About Management?
• Lobular Carcinoma In Situ, Atypical Hyperplasia and More: The Map For Clinical Management
• Biology-Based Loco-Regional Treatment Of Early Disease: Concept Of Precision Medicine
• Matching Biology with Anatomy: Will New TNM Classification Meet Expectations?
• Genomics In Breast Cancer: Generation Lapse In Detection & Management
• Upfront Neoadjuvant Treatment In Early Disease: Troubleshooting For Confusion
• Challenges In Surgical Management Of Patients After Neoadjuvant Treatment
• Optimizing Neoadjuvant Treatment: Now Biology Matters
• Residual Cancer Treatment After Neoadjuvant Treatment: What Update Evidence Tells?
• Adjuvant Systemic Treatment In Early Disease: Evolving Biological Decision Tools
• Adequate Options For Adjuvant Systemic Treatment For Early Disease: Today Is A New Day
• New Horizons For Treatment Of Advanced Disease: Optimism Is Rising
• Consensus For Advanced Cancer: Towards A Uniform Approach?
• Point-Of-Care Management Of Advanced Breast Cancer: Under Construction
• Reflective Multidisciplinary Forum On Controversial Early & Advanced Cases
• Fertility Issues: Ignorance Has No Return
• Pregnancy & Breast Cancer
• Breast Cancer In The Male
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+90 0216 594 58 26,
+90 (216) 414 51 81
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 350.00|
|Physician - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 500.00|
|Supporting Society Members - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 275.00|
|Supporting Society Members - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 400.00|
|Resident - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 125.00|
|Resident - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 175.00|
|Industrial Representative - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 200.00|
|Industrial Representative - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 200.00|
|Nurse - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 55.00|
|Nurse - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 110.00|
|Advocacy - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 55.00|
|Advocacy - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 110.00|
|Daily Conference - Early Registration Fee||26 Aug,2018||EUR 150.00|
|Daily Conference - Late Registration Fee||10 Oct,2018||EUR 185.00|