Breakthroughs on basic and clinical knowledge about brain aquaporins: potentials for new therapeutic principles is organized by Karolinska Institute / Karolinska Institutet (KI) and will be held on Feb 14, 2018 at Karolinska University Hospital - Sjoqvist Library, Stockholm, Sweden.
Conference Objectives are :
• Learn about science and train scientific methods in a fun way.
• Train staff and scientists interested in research methods and to present, discuss and collaborate in research.
• Form strong multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside the department.
• Provide new insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs, good science and society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research.
• Provide a forum for research discussions across groups, clinics and interests.
• Aim for providing our research seminars across distances.
• Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects within and outside Clinical Pharmacology Stockholm.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+46-8-524 800 00|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|