Brain-Based Therapy & Practical Neuroscience: Attachment & Emotion Regulation is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 22, 2018 at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Downtown, Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Counselors, Psychologists, Case Managers, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Addiction Counselors, Therapists, Nurses, Other Mental Health Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 hours of continuing education credits.
This seminar focuses on the revolution and sea change occurring in psychotherapy. It describes how to conceptualize psychotherapy based on an integrative model that discards the need for the “schools of psychotherapy”. Special attention will be on how to talk about the brain in therapy to motivate clients to try evidence-based interventions.
Attend this seminar and learn how to optimize therapy for a variety of clients by harnessing the latest knowledge from neuroscience; developmental psychology; psychotherapy research; evidence-based practice; attachment research; and psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral approaches. Take home practical strategies for anxiety disorders such as OCD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder and PTSD; as well as for depression.
• Analyze the role that attachment plays in the development of affect regulation and mood disorders.
• Determine why the future of treatment may require a dynamic understanding of the brain and a shift away from the medical model.
• Correlate the relationship between diet and mental health.
• Detect the difference between implicit and explicit memory and their roles in therapy.
• Analyze how mindfulness meditation affects the brain and is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders and depression.
• Breakdown how the fast and slow tracks to the amygdala play a role in anxiety disorders and therapy with people with anxiety disorders.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $219.99|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|