Botox & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held from Jul 13 - 14, 2018 at Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to meet the needs of Physicians, Physician assistant, nurses and nurse Practitioners.
Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and line activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
CE Information :
You will receive 10 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Botulinum Toxin Training, Dermal Filler Training, and Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain Training.
Conference Objectives :
• Learn why you should not initially spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment.
• Learn the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
• Learn the real secret of the role of occlusion in orofacial pain – don’t suffer from occlusion confusion anymore.
• Simple, easy ways to quickly identify if the facial pain is coming from the TMJ, neuralgia, ear, eyes, or facial muscles.
• Trigger point injections – learn how to precisely identify and inject trigger points for instant and long-term pain relief.
• Understand when to use different chemotherapeutics such as sterile saline, lidocaine, and botulinum toxin for differential diagnosis, pain management, and the best short-term and long-term successful therapeutic outcomes.
• Learn when to treat and when to refer orofacial pain patients.
• Common sense diagnosis and treatment planning for TMJ syndrome, headaches and orofacial pain patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 952-0521,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $4797.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|