Botox & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain Course is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held from Dec 07 - 08, 2018 at Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is designed to meet the needs of Physicians, Physician assistant, nurses and nurse Practitioners
Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and line activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Botox & Dermal Fillers Level 1 Course Objectives :
• Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero)
• Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents
• In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
• Patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
• Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
• Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
• Learn the physiology and pharmacology of oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
• Integrating botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
• Volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
• Beautiful and subtle lip enhancements by adding volume to establish proper lip and smile lines
• Smoothing lip lines and eliminating vertical “smokers” lines and more.
Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Course Objectives :
• How to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain patients in your practice – they are everywhere and have been asking you for treatment!
• A step by step comprehensive patient examination and evaluation including a one-minute maxillofacial neurological exam, a one-minute otic exam, and a thorough head and neck muscle examination
• Learn why you should not initially spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
• Learn the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
• Learn the real secret of the role of occlusion in orofacial pain – don’t suffer from occlusion confusion anymore.
• Simple, easy ways to quickly identify if the facial pain is coming from the TMJ, neuralgia, ear, eyes, or facial muscles
• Trigger point injections – learn how to precisely identify and inject trigger points for instant and long term pain relief and more.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 952-0521,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Best Value Botox, Fillers, Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain + AAFE Membership and 2 Free Team Members/Free 4 hour CE Team Training Practice Management Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 4797.00|
|Bundle and Save - Botox and Dermal Fillers and Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 4497.00|
|Botox and Dermal Fillers + 1 Team Member + 1 Year AAFE Membership/Free 4 hour CE Team Training Practice Management Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 3294.00|
|Botox and Dermal Fillers Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 2997.00|
|Botox Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 1797.00|
|Dermal Fillers Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 1797.00|
|Frontline TMJ Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 1797.00|
|Team Member - All 3 Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 1185.00|
|Team Member - 2 Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 790.00|
|Team Member - 1 Course Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 395.00|