Botox & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held from Aug 10 - 11, 2018 at Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners.
Advancing knowledge in healthcare designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) and live activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
You will receive 10 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Botulinum Toxin Training, Dermal Filler Training, and Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain Training.
• Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport) and dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero)
• Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents
• In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas
• Patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
• Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
• Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
• Learn the physiology and pharmacology of oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
• Integrating botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
• Volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
• Beautiful and subtle lip enhancements by adding volume to establish proper lip and smile lines
• Smoothing lip lines and eliminating vertical “smokers” lines.
• How to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain patients in your practice – they are everywhere and have been asking you for treatment!
• A step by step comprehensive patient examination and evaluation including a one minute maxillofacial neurological exam, a one minute otic exam, and a thorough head and neck muscle examination
• Learn why you should not initially spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
• Learn the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 952-0521|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $4797.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|