Bone Grafting Training Level I Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) is organized by Perio Institute and will be held on Feb 16, 2018 at Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 CE hours.
Course Description :
Today, conscientious clinicians are obtaining predictable results in grafting fresh extraction sockets for ridge preservation by utilizing the newest bone replacement materials and guided tissue membranes. Bone Grafting Training and GTR will teach the differences between graft materials, as well as which materials to use when, where, and why. Using anatomical models, participants will practice the technique of grafting a socket with a damaged or missing facial plate. Participants will also learn how to treat the challenging maxillary posterior with osteotomes and a sinus bump.
Simple flap designs and suturing techniques will increase the success of these surgeries and reduce the risk of complications. These procedures ultimately result in improved esthetics, simplified prosthetics and importantly, happy patients. This 7-CE, hands-on training will get you on your way to introducing hard and soft tissue regeneration into your practice!
Conference Objectives are :
• To distinguish between all the various types and brands of bone graft materials
• To have a basic understanding of grafting fresh extraction sockets for ridge preservation
• To have a basic understanding of grafting fresh extraction sockets for implant placement
• An understanding for the need of membranes and which membrane to use where and why
• To graft fresh extraction sockets with missing and / or fractured facial plates
• How to do a socket bump (also known as the Summer’s Osteotome Technique)
• The value of certain flap designs and suture techniques
• Post op instructions
• How to identify and reduce the risk of complications and failures
|Contact No.||:||(800) 327-3746|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $695.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|