Blended Introduction to Abdominal and Primary Care Ultrasound is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GUI) Inc. and will be held on May 17, 2018 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Sonographers, physicians, PAs and other medical professionals learning how to perform and/or interpret abdominal sonography. Participants may include (but are not limited to) those involved with: primary care, internal medicine, emergency medicine, critical care, hospitalists, trauma, gastroenterology, and urology.
Abdominal and Primary Care Ultrasound
22.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
The Blended Introduction to Abdominal & Primary Care Ultrasound training course is taught by leading experts and covers abdominal, trauma, thyroid, scrotal, and soft-tissue applications. This unique abdominal ultrasound hands-on course/program incorporates a comprehensive online course to cover the didactics then a one day live scanning only workshops, featuring a 3:1 ratio with live models and inanimate phantoms.
• Imaging Fundamentals
• Abdominal Anatomy/Scan Techniques
• Abdominal Aorta
• Liver Sonography & Pathology
• Gallbladder & Biliary Tree Sonography & Pathology
• Spleen, Pancreas, and Renal
• Scrotal / Testicular
• Evaluation of the Appendix & GI Tract
• EFAST Exam, Soft Tissue & MSK Applications
• Interactive Case Studies
• Increase participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret abdominal ultrasound examinations.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
• Perform scan protocols and routine measurements that are utilized during an abdominal ultrasound evaluation.
• Identify normal/abnormal imaging characteristics of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys and abdominal vasculature.
• Differentiate normal/abnormal characteristics for the evaluation of the thyroid, testes/scrotum, and appendix.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Registration Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 1765.00|
|Regular Registration Fee||09 May,2018||USD 1965.00|
|Late Registration Fee||16 May,2018||USD 2165.00|