Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Annual Meeting & Expo 2018 is organized by Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) and will be held from Nov 01 - 03, 2018 at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is clinical practitioners/physicians, research scientists, medical education professionals, laboratory managers and supervisors, clinical laboratory scientists/medical technologists, students and postdoctoral fellows/residents with an interest in diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic approaches in molecular pathology. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Liquid Biopsies in Clinical Practice
• Factors that Affect Immunotherapies
• Emerging Technologies in Diagnostics: CRISPR, AI/Deep Learning Software, Single Cell DNA and RNA Sequencing, and More
• Novel Biomarkers and Its Role in Disease and Therapy
• Microbiome and Human Health
• Next-generation Sequencing: Dealing with Challenging Regions, Clinical Advances, and Educational Sessions
• Dealing with Big Data
• Molecular Diagnostics Case Studies
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $790.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Sep 05, 2018|