AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AO Foundation and will be held during Jan 12 - 13, 2018 at Yangon, Myanmar.
This course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and principles for the treatment of craniomaxillofacial fractures and their complications.
Conference objectives are:
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigations
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||00852 25811776|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|