AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AO Foundation and will be held during Nov 24 - 25, 2018 at Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia.
This course is designed to provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and principles for the treatment of craniomaxillofacial fractures and their complications.
Learning objectives :
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigations
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 81 414 21 11,
+41 44 200 24 20
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|