AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AO Foundation and will be held during Feb 24 - 25, 2018 at New Delhi, Delhi, India.
The learning objectives are delivered using a combination of small group discussions, practical exercises, and lectures. This combination enables participants to hear about the concepts, discuss them in cases, and apply them with hands-on application and feedback.
Conference objectives are :
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigation
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
India Conference Fee : 16000
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+91 9811388960,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||23 Feb,2018||USD 250.00|