Anaesthesia for orthopaedic surgery
Anaesthesia for orthopaedic surgery is organized by The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (AAGBI) and will be held on Feb 28, 2018 at Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland, London, England, United Kingdom.
This course is a part of job planning for majority of anaesthetists, especially for those working in smaller trusts. This seminar deals with some of the common issues encountered in those operating lists. Topics include anaesthesia and awake shoulder surgery, update on enhanced recovery for joint replacements, anaesthetic techniques for complex hand surgery, spinal surgery including protection of spinal cord, tips on using ultrasound effectively and finally a talk on the lessons learnt from research and audit on management of fracture femur. All the speakers are experts in their respective fields and have done original research. You will be updated on current trends in anaesthesia for orthopaedic surgery.
• Understand problems posed by children undergoing orthopaedic surgery
• Improve knowledge of issues related to ultrasound of the spinal column
• Improve knowledge of anaesthesia and analgesia for shoulder and knee surgery
• Understand and improve knowledge of management of patients undergoing spinal surgery
• Have an update on the benefits and complications of general or regional anaesthesia for patients requiring hip fracture surgery
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0)20 7631 1650|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|